Re: SKOS question: car models and make

This is a can of worms.  First be clear on your purpose for the thesaurus.
 That will impact modeling chiloices. It it good to be clear that u care
about term, not concepts. But u shoulfd know what kinds of things the term
refer to, indiv things? Topics? Tags? Categories. Etc

--
Sent from an input-challenged device.