Re: SOPA, Wikipedia, and dbpedia

Wikipedia is not the only website that will shutdown and other websites
that will blackout may have a visibility that is comparable to dbpedia
(but I don't have the stats).
It perfectly makes sense that dbpedia join the list of participants in
the protest.

Should you be interested in knowing who's participating, visit this website:

http://sopastrike.com/

There are big names on the list.

--AZ

--