Re: Semantic Web Materials

Gustavo,

Revelytix is a six year old semantic technology company focused exclusively
on solutions for the enterprise, specifically around EIM, analytics,
governance and compliance.  www.knoodl.com is a free destination site that
supports web based collaborative ontology modeling and editing.  On our
website (see links below) you will find information about a suite of tools
we have developed that use the ontologies developed and managed in
Knoodl.com to drive integration.  We are about to release the first
commercially available
RIF<http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_Working_Group>based rules
engine that executes at run time in concert with the integration
tools.  If your planning on attending any of the Semtech Conferences this
year, we will be exhibiting at all of them.  Stop by and introduce yourself.

All the Best,

Greg

--
Greg Milbank
President, Co-founder

*INFORMATION MANAGEMENT'S "2011 TOP 40 VENDORS WE ARE WATCHING": *
http://www.information-management.com/issues/21_2/40-vendors-were-watching-in-2011-10019878-1.html
*WINNER: NYC Dept. of IT; BigApps Competition, Large Organization Award*
http://www.mikebloomberg.com/index.cfm?objectid=0E73300D-C29C-7CA2-F3034C88BC3ABD80

*SOLUTIONS & EXPERTISE:*
Emergent Analytics: http://www.revelytix.com/EmergentAnalytics
Semantic Software Architecture:
http://www.revelytix.com/content/semantic-software-architecture
Using RIF to Automate Compliance and Risk:
http://www.revelytix.com/content/rif-based-automatic-policy-compliance

*SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & EVENTS*
*
Semtech-West - Gold Sponsor
San Francisco, Hilton Union Square, June 5th-9th, 2011
Discussion Topics;
Alex Miller, Sr Java Developer: SPARQL for the Integrated Enterprise
Michael Lang, Jr., Director, Ontoogy Engineering & David McNeil,
Engineer; Relational to RDF Mapping in Practice
Jon Model, Sr. Engineer; Interactive Visualization Tools for Ontologies
*

*Come Join us at the Central Maryland Semantic Web Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/MarylandSemantics/*