Re: How to find a proper ontology for my classes and properties?

Juriy,

Two good and valid questions. Both not yet really answered (and answerable)
in a finite fashion. Many people are thinking about it and it is subject to
many project proposals etc.

Looking at [1] gives you an impression what I'm talking about; I also
briefly address it in [2].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/VocabularyMarket