RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: Sesame Windows Client 0.10 - OWL reasoning support

Hi Martin,

we haven't tested the tool for Mac OS X, but given that there is Mono support
on Mac and that we have tested with Mono on Windows and Linux, there's a good
chance that it works already. If you have a Mac and are willing to test, we
would welcome your feedback!

Cheers,

Jeen