Re: More information about XMLified, HTML

Hi Nathan,

Refer to this link:
http://www.semanticoverflow.com/questions/2367/extracting-rdf-from-html/2399#2399

And yes it isn't a usual term to hear more often in the semantic web,
according I started not long ago with semantic web its first time I heard
about it. Thanks for response though.

Regards!

--
Kamler  Hammez