Re: [foaf-dev] The Weighted Interests Vocabulary v0.3

Hello again,

FYI, the Weighted Interests Vocabulary v0.4:

http://purl.org/ontology/wi/weightedinterests.html (the first draft of
the specification documentation)

Now also with IMO alignment. Please let me me know what do you think
about the modelling. I included several examples into the specification
documentation.

Cheers,

Bob