Re: Named Graph page on Wikipedia

On 8 August 2010 21:03, adasal <adam.saltiel@gmail.com> wrote:
> Danny,
> Thanks. Succinct and to the point, while telling us just enough.

Thanks!

> No doubt will be expanded with time.
> I'm surprised that this is the first entry on the subject?

Semweb stuff does seem to be rather poorly represented - can't say I'm
too surprised, it does look like rather a thankless task when it comes
to some of the feedback from editors.

e.g. the big box at the top of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semantic_web :

[[
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss
these issues on the talk page.

    * It needs additional references or sources for verification.
Tagged since November 2009.
    * Its tone or style may not be appropriate for Wikipedia. Tagged
since November 2009.
    * It reads like a personal reflection or essay. Tagged since November 2009.
    * It may require general cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality
standards. Tagged since November 2009.
]]

Cheers,
Danny.