Re: vCard - Old vs. New?

Hi Dan,

I've only just got round to reading this, so thanks for all the links.

This is very exciting -- I wasn't aware of DC profiles until Peter
blogged about my UK gov/RDFa work and made reference to it. And I
certainly hadn't come across the notion of 'pidgin languages' in
relation to vocabularies, until you mentioned it here.

So this is a great set of links to prod further thinking.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark

--