Re: Membership to Semantic Web Interest Group

All you need do is send an e-mail to semantic-web-request@w3.org with
'subscribe' as the subject. You'll get a confirmatory e-mail to which
you just hit reply - and that's it. See [1].

(Oh, and as the list is publicly archived, make sure you're set up to
filter out the spam that's coming your way...)

Phil.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Mail/Request

--
Phil Archer