Re: About computer-optimized RDF format.

Just for contrast, here's how propositions are stored into
and retrieved from an mKE knowledge base.

For purposes of this example, assume that the KB hierarchy is
    begin hierarchy example;
    existent;
    /  person;
    /  attribute;
    /  proposition;
    end hierarchy example;
and the propositions are
    John Doe has email = john.doe@pioneerca.com, phone = 209-555-1212;
    Jane Doe has email = jane.doe@pioneerca.com, phone = 209-555-1212;

The info. from these two propositions is "filed" in the hierarchy,
which is implemented using Unicon tables and double-linked lists.

1. The two propositions are "filed" under proposition,
and can be retrieved using the question: ? isu proposition;
2. John Doe and Jane Doe are "filed" under person,
and can be retrieved using: ? isu person.
3. email and phone are "filed" under attribute,
and can be retrieved using: ? iss attribute.
4. john.doe@pioneerca.com and jane.doe@pioneerca.com are "filed" under
email,
and can be retrieved using: ? isu email.
5. 209-555-1212 is "filed" under phone,
and can be retrieved using: ? isu phone;
6. email = john.doe@pioneerca.com and phone = 209-555-1212
are "filed" in the attribute table of John Doe,
 and can be retrieved using: John Doe has ?;
7. email = jane.doe@pioneerca.com and phone = 209-555-1212
are "filed" in the attribute table of Jane Doe,
and can be retrieved using: Jane Doe has ?;

Lots of other queries are possible, including
existent isc* ?;   # prints whole hierarchy, including instances
? has email;  # prints all people who have emails, with their emails
John Doe has email = ?;  # prints John Doe's email
? has email = jane.doe@pioneerca.com;  # prints Jane Doe
? has ?;  # prints all concepts which have attributes, with their attributes

Dick