[Fwd: LOD tools and rdfs:label xml:lang]

Hi all

I've posted this issue yesterday without much feedback on the Linking
Open Data forum;
Maybe more success here.

In a  nutshell.
Why don't Linked Data browsers display xml:lang tags on annotations
(rdfs:label)? Is not the lang tag part of the semantic information?
Do I have to go through reification of names to have the lang tag taken
into account in semantic navigation?

Thx !

--

*Bernard Vatant