Re: Linked Data available

Hugh,

Where does one start browsing?  I haven't been able to find an
example object.
For each one, do you have RDF URIs for (a) a typical thing example
described by the database, and (b) a central or starting-point thing
from which I would expect to be able to find everything there?

Tim

On 2007-11 -06, at 11:00, Hugh Glaser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have constructed some rdf resources and an application that uses
> them,
> that can be found at:
> http://www.rkbexplorer.com/
>
> Each resource has a different domain, to make it easy to use, and
> emphasising the fact that these are in fact completely separate
> knowledge
> bases.
>
> For each resource, you can access it in the following ways:
>
> Browse it, looking at the RDF triples;
> Query it, using SPARQL;
> Resolve each of the unique URIs for resources: depending on content
> negotiation, RDF or HTML will be returned;
> Query the associated CRS (Consistent Reference Service), to find
> out which
> other URIs are considered to be the same non-information resource.
>
> We currently have the following:
>
> http://budapest.rkbexplorer.com

If I browse that, I don't know where to start.

http://citeseer.rkbexplorer.comhttp://cordis.rkbexplorer.com
http://bm.rkbexplorer.com
http://ieee.rkbexplorer.com
http://irit.rkbexplorer.com