Re: Google Base and the Semantic Web

I've updated the link [1] -- we had a problem with our Apache rewrite
rules that wouldn't let ".py" files be served as attachments!

Note that I doubt that the code will be of much use -- all the clever
parts are elsewhere and it's really not complete yet. My main
concentration has been encoding into RSS/XML like so [2] (not valid XML
right now because I haven't sorted out namespace issues) but I'll be
back to getting proper RDF out soon.

In terms of BlogMatrix, this means allowing the transformation of the
underlying structured data into meaningful RDF URIs.

I thought I'd mention here that I'm offering a bounty (with Danny Ayers)
for someone to put proper N3 generation into RDFlib [3], in case you
have some free time on your hands or know someone who does.

Regards, etc...
David

[1]
http://blogmatrix.semantic.blogmatrix.com/:entry:blogmatrix-2006-06-16-0003/