Re: Help -- Importing ontology in alternative way

Paul Yoon wrote:

> I would like to import ontoloies from local disk when internet
> connection is not available.
> So I want to add alternative uri on importing clause.
> If it is possible, please give me any comment.

This is typically a feature of the OWL processing environment rather than
encoded directly in the ontology document. For example, in Jena you can
define an OntDocumentManager policy which can map the URIs of the imported
ontologies to alternative locations or caches.

Dave