Re: Syntax options for Async

I prefer (2).  I believe the name of the attribute was to be (or
contain) "Anonymous", in which case

    <wsa:UsingAddressing Anonymous="Allowed"/>

seems better than

    <wsa:UsingAddressing Anonymous="AnonAllowed"/>

Again, I /don't/ like the use of "async" anywhere in this, as the term
is too heavily overloaded.