RE: Issue 011

Hi Greg:

You make a fine point below, and indeed it may be quite reasonable to
decide that <wsa:To> shouldn't be an entire EPR due to the potential
costs of copying the whole thing.  Of course, those costs also exist
when serializing a <ReplyTo> or <FaultTo> EPR, which will be very common
to do for many MEPs, or even a <From>.

Perhaps this should open some questions about levels of serialization
for EPRs - for instance, if I know (through previous interaction or
out-of-band agreement) the complete (and very complex) policy for an
endpoint I'll be replying to, is it necessary for them to serialize the
entire policy in the <ReplyTo> EPR?

I'm not committed to a particular solution to this issue (or issue 8,
for that matter, though I do believe that refps should NOT be individual
SOAP headers, whatever their eventual serialization), I just want to
make sure we explore the landscape adequately.

--Glen