Re: Chair for Web Payments CG

On 21 March 2012 19:27, Andrew Miller <amiller@cs.ucf.edu> wrote:

> I haven't posted here yet, but I have been listening intently. I second
> the nomination of Manu, who has been effectively performing all the duties
> of a chair for the entire duration of this community.

normally in a small group it's about who is prepared to put in the effort

+1 to manu who has been doing a great job, I'd like to take this
opportunity to say a 'huge' thank you for all the effort put in ... it's
probably the community group with the best organization

+1 if anyone else wants to share the responsibility ...