Re: PaySwarm and illegal sales? With ODRL? Compared to CCN

On 8/22/11 5:24 AM, Renato Iannella wrote:
> We don't (and can't) guarantee ownership of the asset - typically a
> community will have its own systems/processes for doing that (such
> as the Mobile sector in our case).

Hi Renata, good to hear from you and thanks for clarifying. So if
either a central database registry or a PaySwarm Authority-like
certificate of authenticity existed and was part of the name/address
of the data, then ODRL would merely pass through this information to,
say, a browser that was looking for it?

I'm groping a little here because I'm not well-versed in any of these
protocols, but I suppose I can still ask questions. :-) .

Steven