Re: Teleconference agenda for Tuesday April 21

Sorry, my fault. The linked time (18:00 UTC) is correct. 20:00 Berlin (and
Zurich!), 19:00 London, 14:00 Boston, 11:00 California, etc.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20200421T1800 is
what was intended. :)

Regarding the cryptpad, I think we'll just use the same document to capture
minutes. It's pretty explicitly ephemeral; we'll copy everything to GitHub
for the official minutes right after the meeting.

-mike