Re: Referrer value for resources fetched from CSS

+jochen, bz

I remember talking with Boris about this, but I can't find the thread at
the moment. My vague recollection was that Chrome used the URL of the
document that loaded the CSS file, and Firefox used the CSS file. It sounds
like that might have changed in the relatively recent past.

If that's the case, we should update the spec. And by "we", I mean Jochen.
:)

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>, @mikewest

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München,
Germany, Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der
Gesellschaft: Hamburg, Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth
Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)