Re: [CSP] feedback report-uri directive and report-only header

Related question. Is there a limit to how many report-uris in a CSP policy
will be considered valid? If there is not, should there be?

Seems that without any upper limit we may be leaving the door open for
shenanigans.

--
Caleb
571-228-8011