Re: Header Policy Vs. Meta tag policy

I agree with you. I think we should definitely encourage the ability to
lock down further via multiple policies.

I glanced over the directive list and I wonder if whitelisting does
suffice: how about we only allow all *-src and form-action in the meta
element? It does seem conceptually clearer than the blacklisting approach,
where we have to think about threats every time a new directive is added.

thanks
Dev