Re: [MIX] Consider all CORS requests "active"

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Jake Archibald <jaffathecake@gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks great to me.

Hooray!

> In https://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/mixedcontent/#category-blockable, I
> don't think we need:
>
> * ServiceWorkers - we don't allow them on http pages & they can't be on
> other origins
> * Data - doesn't the CORS rule take care of this? (except WebSockets)

Indeed. These are double-blocked!

It's redundant, but I think dropping 'serviceworker',
'xmlhttprequest', and 'eventsource' from the "blockable" category
would be more confusing than leaving them there, even though they will
technically be blocked in a slightly different way than, say,
'script'.

-mike

--
Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Google+: https://mkw.st/+, Twitter: @mikewest, Cell: +49 162 10 255 91

Google Germany GmbH, Dienerstrasse 12, 80331 München, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores
(Sorry; I'm legally required to add this exciting detail to emails. Bleh.)