Re: Batching CSP violation reports.

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Ian Melven <imelven@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Would these be aggregated at the document-uri level ? ie all violations
> for a particular document would be batched ?

I don't think the spec should mandate a behavior. My suggestion is simply
that the 1.1 spec allow multiple reports to be sent in a single POST. I'd
expect user agents to be able to determine the most effective behavior
based on context. It might make sense to send one report for a protected
resource, or it might make sense to send one report every X seconds, or any
of a number of possible mechanisms.

-mike