Re: [OEP] Telecon Monday, New Time

reminder - meeting in 15 minutes.
it looks like the agenda did not get sent sorry.
topics are:
- 1 - status on actions.  actions from last telecon are listed here:
ACTION: Deb to report the plan of OEP [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/09-swbp-minutes.html#action03]

ACTION: chris to get revised draft of QCR off alan,
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action18]

ACTION: Chris to move QCR note to W3C pace
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action11]

ACTION: Guus to incorporate Alistair's comments into revised
draft of QCR draft, based on Alan's revision
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action19]

ACTION: Chris to move todo's to the changes section
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action12]

ACTION: Raphael Georgios S, Fabien, Phil to review Semantic
Integration note [http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action15]

ACTION: Chris and Alan to work with Ralph to make [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action17]

ACTION: Evan to send note to Feng on discussion of semantics
[http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Guus to review OWL Time note [recorded in [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2005/12/12-swbp-minutes.html#action09]

also, update on semantic integration note (which is what the semantic
integration review action is waiting on).

2- task force goals for the rest of the swbp period.

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Co-Director Knowledge Systems Laboratory