VMTF telecon logistics [was: Re: [VM] Telecon report, May 12]

At 03:06 PM 6/3/2005 +0200, Thomas Baker wrote:

>On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 10:09:11AM -0400, Ralph Swick wrote:
>> >Next telecons:
>> >
>> >    June 7, Tuesday, 1300 UTC

(likely regrets from me, as I'm still recovering from a respiratory
infection and may also be trying to listen to the W3C AC meeting
remotely.)

>> >    June 21, Tuesday, 1300 UTC
>>
>> Yes, those two are now in the teleconference calendar [1]
>>
>> [1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_1678
>>
>> Please note that the conference code is "VMTF" now, not the traditional
>> WG code because the HTML TF meets immediately following this slot
>> and we can't have back-to-back telecons with the same code.
>>
>> Also, I suggest that we use #vmtf as our irc channel so the logs of the
>> two meetings won't merge as they did last week with the OEP TF telecon.
>
>Ralph,
>
>Does "#vmtf" translate into:
>    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/swbp#vmtf
>
>or
>
>    irc://irc.w3.org:6665/vmtf ?

I suggest the second; i.e. the irc channel name and the teleconference
code will match (except that in irc the '#' goes at the beginning and for
Zakim the '#' goes at the end).