[SE] Software Engineering Task Force Telecon Times

Guy

The SE task force now has telecon facilities for the coming months starting
next Tuesday as outline below.

I plan to post an agenda once Jeff and I have had a chance to talk later in
the week, but if anyone has anything they would like to discuss, please let
use know.

Regards

Phil Tetlow
Senior Consultant
IBM Business Consulting Services
Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
----- Forwarded by Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM on 11/01/2005 17:47 -----

             Carol Nicolora
             <carol@w3.org>
             11/01/2005 12:32          Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB
                                                                        cc
                                       adminreq@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Request for the use of
                                       teleconferencing facilities

Hello Phil,

Scheduled:
http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_1543
SW_BPD(setf)
Semantic Web BPD
Tuesdays
meets every other tues
1:00pm-3:00pm/18:00-20:00 UTC
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7383 ("SETF")
10 participants
Phil Tetlow <philip.tetlow@uk.ibm.com>

The dates booked are:
1/18
2/1
2/15
3/1
3/15
3/29
4/12
4/19

Best,
Carol

At 04:24 PM 1/8/2005, Phil Tetlow wrote:

>Carol,
>
>Thanks for your prompt reply. The idea is that we run the telecons every
>other Tuesday.
>
>Kind regards
>

>Phil Tetlow
>Senior Consultant
>IBM Business Consulting Services
>Mobile. (+44) 7740 923328
>

>              Carol Nicolora
>              <carol@w3.org>

>              07/01/2005 11:25          Phil Tetlow/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
>                                        adminreq@w3.org

cc
>                                        Jeff.pan@manchester.ac.uk

Subject
>                                        Re: Request for the use of
>                                        teleconferencing facilities
>

>Hi Phil,
>
>If this conference is biweekly, please let me know what
>the other week day.
>
>Best,
>Carol
>
>At 07:25 AM 1/7/2005, Phil Tetlow wrote:
>

> >I would be grateful if you could set up teleconferencing facilities for
>the
> >Software Engineering Task Force of the Semantic Web Best Practices
Working