-----Original Message-----
From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tanja Sieber
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 1:08 AM
To: Dan Brickley; Eric Neumann; public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org
Cc: Phillip Lord; hclsig-pub

Hey all,
I'm member in another mailing-list, where the following behaviour is
standard: it's usal to use the prefixes Q for 'trara' Question, FYI
stands for 'For your interest', AW for 'Answer' AND S for 'Summary'.
The proceeding of posting a question is, that persons answer directly
only to that person, that posted the question and that person sends
around after finalizing the collection of answers to her/his question a
Summary. That makes it quite easy to follow the list postings.
Maybe we could introduce something similar?
regards from Hungary, Tanja