Re: Call for Adoption: HTTP Unprompted Authentication

Thank everyone for the review!

I totally agree that the u= parameter was not intended as a super-cookie
but instead as a key identifier (i.e. what key should the server use to
check the HMAC or signature?). Chris's proposal to rename it from u= to k=
sounds good to me, and also adding text to warn against tracking vectors
sounds warranted. I've filed [1] to track this.

I'll jump into potential solutions to these GitHub issues once the adoption
call is complete.

Thanks,
David

[1]