Re: Alt-SvcB

Thanks Martin, this makes sense to me. I'd suggest tweaking the phrasing in
the document then. Your email says <<We're not proposing that we
*deprecate* Alt-Svc.>> but the draft abstract says <<This document
deprecates RFC 7838>>. But if it's just a matter of wording then I'm ok
with your plan.

David