FW: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00.txt

Since we've adopted RFC7838bis, my draft which redefined the ALTSVC (and later ORIGIN) frame(s) unchanged for HTTP/3 no longer needs to cover the frame it was originally written for.  I've removed the portions which apply to ALTSVC and republished it as a new -00 addressing ORIGIN only.  This is a dead simple draft, but please give it a look to make sure it's not *too* simple.

-----Original Message-----
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 1, 2021 11:50 AM
To: Mike Bishop <mbishop@evequefou.be>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mike Bishop and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:  draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3
Revision: 00
Title:  The ORIGIN Extension in HTTP/3
Document date: 2021-09-01
Group:  Individual Submission
Pages:  3

Html:           https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3-00.html

Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-origin-h3

Abstract:
   The ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2 is equally applicable to HTTP/3, but
   needs to be separately registered.  This document describes the
   ORIGIN frame for HTTP/3.

The IETF Secretariat