From: <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 12:33 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.txt
To: Anthony Ramine <nox@nox.paris>, Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com

A new version of I-D, draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Lucas Pardue and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear
Revision:       00
Title:          Reserving the clear ALPN Protocol ID
Document date:  2021-03-16
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          4
Html:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00.html
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pardue-httpbis-dont-be-clear-00

Abstract:
   HTTP Alternative Services (Alt-Svc) are identified by a tuple of
   Application-Protocol Layer Negotiation (ALPN) protocol identifier, a
   host and a port.  The wire format for Alt-Svc is defined in ABNF and
   encodes this tuple or the keyword "clear", which has a special
   meaning.  This memo reserves the ALPN protocol identifier "clear" to
   reduce the chances of accidental aliasing with the "clear" keyword.

The IETF Secretariat