Re: digest-headers-04: which digest is in the trailer?

Hi Lucas, Roberto,

I do not have a proposal, nor -- Lucas is right here -- do we at
LiteSpeed Tech intend to implement this (or at least not at the
moment).  My question was theoretical, as it looked to me that that
part was missing once I had read the draft.

  - Dmitri.