Re: Draft submission: Robots Exclusion Protocol

Hi Gary,

This didn't get much discussion when you sent the initial e-mail, but I see you've been making steady progress on the draft.

Have you considered taking it to DISPATCH? That's probably the most effective way to determine where this could live in the IETF. Having a definitive home for it would help to assure that it incorporates input across the community and reflects consensus.

See:
  https://trac.ietf.org/trac/dispatch/wiki

Cheers,

--