Re: June Interim: call for topics

Hi Meiling,

Based on the previous list discussion, this sounds like it would best be handled as an issue on the ongoing revision of the HTTP/2 spec.

Can you please file an issue to discuss the problem statement here?

https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues <https://github.com/httpwg/http2-spec/issues>

Best,
Tommy