From: Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, April 26, 2021 at 9:19 PM
To: Alan Frindell <afrind@fb.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Yang Chi <yangchi@fb.com>
Subject: Re: Results from adopting HTTP/3 priority
Hi Alan,

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021, 16:35 Alan Frindell, <afrind@fb.com<mailto:afrind@fb.com>> wrote:
The Instagram app for Android recently adopted HTTP priorities for HTTP/3 requests and I wanted to share our positive results with this group.

Thanks for sharing your findings. This is some valuable feedback.

Since you mention HTTP/3, I have a question about retransmission. It's not a part of HTTP priorities per se but does your implementation consider priority level for scheduling retransmission?

Cheers
Lucas