Re: draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers: Digests and Conditional Requests

Hi Julian,

thanks for this feedback!
I am reading RFC 6920 but I don't find many details on representation
metadata and partial representation
(only `ct` - content-type is defined).

It would be interesting to understand how to tie "ni:///$HASH" with
the other digest-algorithms in a way that it is respectful of RFC3230,
eg. see https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/pull/1213

When  I finish reading rfc 6920 I'll provide more feedback.

Thanks again,
R.