Re: Working Group Last Call for Using Early Data in HTTP

I've been trying to think about the cases when that would be useful, but
I'm drawing a blank here.  Even if those exist, I am not sure how one
would analyze those.  I for some reason thought that those cases were
disallowed as a consequence of consistency requirements.

Do you have a good use case in mind for processing 0-RTT in manner other
than "identical to 1-RTT, buffer or 425"?