Re: Sequential and Max Push ID (was Re: Push ID - Merge Imminent)

I've assumed that without SETTINGS, you couldn't really send a request
anyways, so that was basically necessary HoLB. This introduces another
frame that can cause additional HoLB.

Though you could easily make the argument that we'd expect SETTINGS and the
first MAX_PUSH_ID frame to be sent in the same packet.