Re: Draft HTTPbis Agenda For Seoul IETF 97

I am particularly interest in the future of 2 way binary streaming.  So the
topics of WebSocket, Streams API and other related. I have even put forward
a draft related to the WebSocket part.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svirid-websocket2-over-http2/