Re: Call for Adoption: draft-song-dns-wireformat-http

Martin,

I think one of the things which came up during the discussion was to drop
port 80 all together.

I'm circling back with the authors and I know we've covered this ground so
I'll work with them to summarize.

There was another draft which discussed various methods of DNS over HTTP
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shane-review-dns-over-http/

We didn't choose to put it up for adoption, but it may be worthy to merge
some of that into this document.

thanks
tim