Re: RFC7234: Can a request body form part of a "cache key"?

On 07/28/2016 11:29 AM, David Morris wrote:

> It is impossible for me to imagine a use case where the body associated
> with GET wouldn't have the same significance to caching as parameters
> included on the URL. Hence, ...

I can easily imagine such use cases. For example, "give me resource X
and, if you support prefetch, consider using my request body as a list
of resources I might request next".

If we use your decision logic, then my ability to imagine a use case
proves that body ignorance is not a bug but a useful feature!

Alex.