Re: 2 questions

Hiya,

On 31/03/15 21:49, Adrien de Croy wrote:

> So whilst very interesting, I don't know if we can really draw too much
> from this study alone.  It would be very interesting to see the results
> redone at say yearly intervals.

Yep, longitudinal studies are valuable in things like this. I'd
be surprised if there wasn't being done by someone right now tbh.
Meanwhile, the take-away is clearly that MitM deployment is one of
those things that's (ab:-)used about 0.41% of the time and should
be treated as such and that claims to the contrary are anecdotal.

S.