Re: Adopting Alternative Services as a WG product

I like the bones of this, but don't like that the frame size on stream 0 is
different from the frame size on stream !0.
It is missing descriptions of what happens at proxies (i.e. it should be
hop-to-hop)

ints should probably be described as unsigned ints

the length of origin should be stated as length of payload - length of
other fields, unless we follow the similar pattern elsewhere with other
frames.
-=R