Re: h2#373 HPACK attack mitigation options

What does this mean for proxies? Should proxies open a new outgoing
connection for each incoming?

HPACK can do a diff to the previous request. If the previous request is
from a different client then the diff might be rather large. Should
HPACK be extended to allow several reference sets and switch between them?

Roland