Re: How to handle HTTP/2 negotiation failure WRT TLS

On 1 February 2014 09:20, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> Are you seriously
> saying that if we have potential concerns without analysis we should
> not voice them because it equates to scaremongering?

It was a poor choice of words, I'll concede.  But I don't think that
hand-waving is constructive when it comes to identifying issues.  It
didn't take me long to conclude that this wasn't an issue.  I don't
want to discourage you from sharing input (I hope that could encourage
your colleagues to share as well; nameless others are hard to conduct
conversations with), but it would be nice if some more time was spent
on identifying problems more concretely.