Re: Getting our definitions of encryption straight for the HTTP/2 security discussion

You are right that the examples of STARTTLS do not match the definition;
I'll remove them. What is important for the definition is that
"opportunistic" match what it means in other protocols in the IETF, and I
believe that almost always is "try even if you weren't asked to".