Re: HTTP 2.0 mandatory security vs. Amateur Radio

The technical problem is that entities are attempting to be helpful
(sometimes attempting to help the users, and some attempt to help
themselves), and are either failing to adapt with the protocol, or failing
to properly implement it.
Given that putting everything under one roof is infeasible/impossible (the
internet spans many different jurisdictions/countries), and given that we
cannot dictate what people deploy or not, the one technical approach that
has the highest chance of success is the one where content is encrypted.
Do I love this? Nah. But I've been unable to come up with a better plan
that would work. Can you come up with a plan that will work reliably?

-=R