Re: Moving forward on improving HTTP's security

Again, while some browsers may not implement http2 as plaintext, that
doesn't mean that a printer wouldn't be able to do it in the clear on an
intranet.

If http2 gets blocked, so be it. I can do nothing about that, and I am
thoroughly unwilling to deal with the deployment and debugging nightmare if
anything less than 100% encryption all the time.

If you need a MITM to feel or be safe, then it is absolutely clear that you
will deploy one. Having thought about and worried about the problem and
even proposed a draft about it (exproxy), even then I absolutely support
browser vendors saying they will not deploy plaintext http2 over the
internet for web traffic. It is not deployable no matter how much you may
wish it to be. This is engineering, pure, plain, and simple.

-=R